reflections

reflections

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mazel of the Week

Mazel of the Week definitely goes to Boise State Football! Being at the Maaco Bowl (and Vegas of course) was unbelievable. Between the 3 different night clubs I was at in 2 nights and being apart of the Bronco Nation at the game, I think it's fair to say I will be in recovery for a few days. With a 17 point favor, the Broncos thought that wasn't enough and beat Utah 26-3... come on Utah, not even a touchdown? Boise's offense is soo fun to watch, but like Coach Pete said when giving the MVP award to Kellen, the true MVP was the defense. As most of you know, my younger brother Joe is backup qb to Kellen. As phenomenal as Kellen is, I can't wait to be the proud sister of the face of Boise football.


So even though Boise was unlucky by not getting to play in the forbidden words (Rose Bowl), Mazel Tov to never letting down and having another phenomenal season!

No comments:

Post a Comment